Friday, December 29, 2006
Pressure Ridges near Scott Base
Comments:
<< Home
Hi Sis,
Yes you can hear the ice working. Strangely enough not so much at the Scott Base side (where the ridges are the biggest) but more so at the McMurdo side) Sometimes there are snapping sounds or crackling. I havn't really felt any pressure movement.
Thanks for reading. stay tuned because the next episode is going to be about penguins!
Yes you can hear the ice working. Strangely enough not so much at the Scott Base side (where the ridges are the biggest) but more so at the McMurdo side) Sometimes there are snapping sounds or crackling. I havn't really felt any pressure movement.
Thanks for reading. stay tuned because the next episode is going to be about penguins!
Is it pinguin or penguin my dear penpal?
And sure, I check your updates daily if I have Internet.
Am now trying to collect pictures for you from your darling nephews and nieces from the past holiday to keep you both updated!
PunenXXX
And sure, I check your updates daily if I have Internet.
Am now trying to collect pictures for you from your darling nephews and nieces from the past holiday to keep you both updated!
PunenXXX
that's a good thing, because I was thinking of threatening to not show any penguin (this time with the correct spelling) footage until we get some pictures sent by the kids.
:-)
Post a Comment
:-)
<< Home







